The XLRI Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is a program designed for students who want to learn about human resource management, which is an important and complex aspect of running an organisation. It involves managing the people-related activities that allow an organisation to make the most of its human resources. In today's competitive business environment, organisations must be efficient and effective in managing their people. Human Resource Management in XLRI aims to help students develop skills in this area by focusing on training, quality, teamwork, and innovation.
PGCHRM of XLRI Jamshedpur is designed for working professionals-
- Curriculum spanning ‘Foundations of HRM’ to ‘HR Analytics’
- Widely accepted XLRI certification from the top Indian B-school for HR
- Carefully selected learners with an average of 5+ years of work experience
- Leading HR programme in India since 2003
- XLRI Alumni Status
- 5 days in-depth campus immersion with XLRI faculty
After concluding the XLRI post graduate certificate in Human Resource Management programme, the participants should be able to:
- To provide students with the opportunity to gain practical experience through real-world projects.
- To acquire the requisite depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge to tackle real-world challenges at the workplace.
- To benefit from quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning.
- Understanding of the strategic role of HR in organisations.
- Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE-approved institute.
- Participants should have at least 1 year of work experience after completion of graduation as of 20th July 2021.
Apart from the educational qualifications and work experience, admission to the programme is based on a personal interview. TimesPro (Formerly Times TSW) to facilitate the personal interview from their classroom centres.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience, SOP.
Kindly explore the course modules term wise-
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organisation Structure and Design
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Individual Behaviour in Organisations
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Foundations of Industrial Relations
- Operations and Project Management for HRM
- Foundations of Organisational Strategy
- Group Behaviour in Organisations
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Competency Based HR
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Planning and Acquisition
- Laws of Social Security and Wages
- Training and Development
- Laws of Employee Relations
- Organisational Change and Development
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Workplace Discipline and Grievance Management
- HR Analytics
- Dissertation (Optional)
Students who complete the programme and fulfil all the prescribed requirements will be awarded “Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management”
Successful candidates will also be accorded XLRI Alumni status.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Application Fee||INR 10,000/-* + Applicable Taxes|
|Total Fee||INR 3,02,500/-* + Applicable Taxes|
All fees are payable directly to XLRI.
|No. of Installments -Fees can be paid in 4 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|At the time of registration||INR 10,000|
|Within 10 days of result declaration||INR 50,000|
|Instalment II||INR 57,500|
|Instalment III||INR 70,000|
|Instalment IV||INR 57,500|
|Instalment V||INR 57,500|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||10-Feb-2023|
|Date of 1st Instalment||01-Jan-1970|
|Programme Start Date||25-Mar-2023|
|Programme End Date||24-Mar-2024|
XLRI’s postgraduate certificate programme in human resource management follows a proven pedagogy that is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, with a focus on developing the knowledge and skills. We offer a perfect blend of classroom lectures, case studies, simulations, experiential learning activities, guest lectures from industry experts, and real-world projects.