This program from XLRI addresses the explosion of literature around leveraging digital technologies that align to new ways of working at a hybrid workplace (in-person + remote home office) and superior data-driven people analytics. This also includes how organizational psychologists and practitioners can harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to help in the transformation of the workplace.
For today’s organizational psychologists & HR professionals to successfully work with their partners, they must go beyond behavioral science into the realms of computing and business acumen. Today’s HR professionals need to appreciate the unique aspects of behavioral data and the special circumstances which surround HR data and HR systems. Finally, traditional HR professionals must become familiar with research methods, statistics, and data systems to collaborate with these new specialized partners and teams.
Despite the increasing importance of this diversity of skills, many organizations are still underprepared to build teams with the comprehensive skills necessary to have high-performing Digital HR and Analytics functions. And importantly, all these considerations are magnified by the introduction and acceleration of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications in HR.
This program in Digital HR Transformation & AI-Driven HR Analytics will expose the HR Professionals to:
- The basic tenets of Digital Transformation that provide guidance on building connectivity across related domains, their processes, implementation methodologies, and imperatives for sustained adoption.
- The importance of HR Analytics in the context of Digital Transformation - “future of work”.
- HR Analytics concepts, tools, techniques, and their importance in the changing roles of HR (Research methods, statistics, data systems and governance, interpretation of insights, visualization, and storytelling).
- The application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to the HR function, the key use cases, including the pros & cons associated with their implementation/adoption.
- The fundamental skills required by individuals and the best practices for organizations in their HR Transformation journey through applying Digital Technologies, advanced HR Analytics, and applying Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques in HR.
In summary, by the end of this course, participants will understand the basic tenets of Digital Transformation of the organization, do advanced HR Analytics well, and learn how to begin designing and applying Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning within a larger human capital strategy.
- Certificate of Completion
- Learn Digital HR Transformation & Analytics
- Brief Understanding of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Brief Understanding of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Engaging Pedagogy leading to Immense Networking Opportunities
- work on Real-Time Project in Your Organisation
- Learn From the best
- Digital Transformation
- Talent Management
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- HR professionals with a minimum of 4+ years of related work experience.
- No prior knowledge of analytics or exposure to math and stats is required. However, knowledge of these helps participants grasp concepts faster.
Students would be selected on the basis of their application forms and the statement of purpose submitted along with their applications.
The programme comprises the following some modules.
- Introduction to Digital Business, Social Mobile Analytics and Cloud (SMAC)
- Digital HR Transformation Basics
- What is Digital Mastery?
- What is Analytics? Why is Analytics relevant to HR Professionals?
- Transformation Using Technology, Blockchain Applications, IoT and Automation and Related Cases, Industry 4.0
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- AR and VR Use in HR and Case
- What are Data and Big Data?
- Agile Methodology for Digital Transformation
- Business Model, Business Model Innovations and Strategy
- Design Thinking, Process of Design Thinking, Key Principles, Design Thinking Culture
- Why Digital Transformation Fails and Myths of Digital Transformation
- The Importance of “Questions” and “Metrics”
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Research Methods
- Hands-on Workshop on Sample HR Dashboard
- Emerging Areas in Digital HR – Future of Work
- Digital HR & Analytics
- HR Skills of the Future, Creation of a Digital HR Function
- Each Group to work on Questions & Metrics for their respective HR functional area
- Workshop - Discuss and Fine-tune the Process Flow, Questions and Metrics for each group
- Basics of Visualization & Storytelling
- Working with Data & Applying the Right Tools for Insight & Decision-making
- Each Group to Collect, Collate and Analyze Data for their respective HR Functional Area
- Workshop / Group Presentation and Peer-level Discussions
- Creation of a Consolidated HR Dashboard
- Case on Digital HR Transformation & Analytics
- Discussions and Conclusions
Certificate of Completion from XLRI - the best HR institution in India.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee||INR 200000 + GST|
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the course and rejoining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||INR 45000 + GST|
|Instalment II||INR 45000 + GST|
|Instalment III||INR 55000 + GST|
|Instalment IV||INR 55000 + GST|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application closure date||28-Apr-2022|
|Academic orientation date||15-May-2022|
|Programme end date||16-Mar-2023|
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via the Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise live lectures, case study discussions, and hands-on analytical exercises, imparted and facilitated by XLRl's faculty. Concepts will be explained using examples drawn from real-life organizational situations and participants will have the opportunity to work on their respective HR functional areas as a part of the Field Work which is an integral part of the course curriculum.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects, and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, in real-time during the class or offiine via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. Assignments are provided for most of the important topics for experiential learning and participants are expected to clarify the doubts and concerns faced while completing the assignments during the initial stages of the next session itself to facilitate timely and systematic learning.
To be Published.Apply Now