The Certificate Programme on Fundamentals of EVs and Charging Infrastructure (CPFEVCI) offers a comprehensive overview of key aspects in the field. Participants will have access to real-time simulation tool LTSPICE, which is available for free download. The programme focuses on EV charger circuit design and implementation using LTSPICE, allowing participants to develop their own EV charger design throughout the course. Moreover, participants will have the opportunity to validate the hardware of their design at IIT Delhi during a hands-on lab programme, providing practical experience and ensuring the functionality of their creations. The programme also includes insightful case studies on fast charger architecture, offering participants a deeper understanding of advanced charging technologies. By combining theoretical knowledge, practical design experience, and real-world case studies, this programme equips participants with the skills and expertise necessary to excel in the dynamic and evolving field of EVs and charging infrastructure.
- 1 Day campus immersion at IIT Delhi Campus (optional)
- Real-time simulation tool LTSPICE
- Case Study - Fast Charger Architecture
- E- Certificate issued by CEP, IIT Delhi
- 52 hours of live online sessions by IIT Delhi faculty and industry experts
Upon successful completion of this programme, students would be able to:
- Develop essential skills needed in today's dynamic engineering world
- Get a hands-on refresher on Electrical Engineering and Power Electronics
- Acquire an in depth understanding of Fundamentals of EVs
- Master advanced concepts like Design of EV Charger, Control of EV Chargers, Protection of EV Chargers, Communication, and Security
- B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./ M.E. / M.Tech. /Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Basic electrical knowledge is required for this programme.
Selection based on application review and interview with the faculty.
- Candidates who score at least 50% marks overall and have a minimum attendance of 50%, will receive a ‘Certificate of Successful Completion from CEP, IIT Delhi.
- Candidates who score less than 50% marks overall and have a minimum attendance of 50%, will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation from CEP, IIT Delhi.
- The organising department of this programme is the Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology (CART), IIT Delhi.
- Only e-Certificates will be issued by CEP, IIT Delhi for this programme
Dr. Santanu K. Mishra
Dr. B.K. Panigrahi
Dr. Manav Bhatnagar
Dr. Saptarshi Basak
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fees||1,55,000 + GST|
|No. of Installments -3|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Last date to apply||20-Aug-2023|
|Programme Start Date||11-Nov-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Apr-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive leveraging technology, and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.
To be Publish