The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Digital & Social Media Marketing from IIM Visakhapatnam helps you navigate the world of online promotion and ensure excellent return on investment (ROI). Additionally, it endows you with industry-relevant practical and theoretical knowledge so you can overcome business obstacles and ascend the corporate ladder.
- Contextually designed 9-month programme for marketers
- 3 day of campus immersion
- Capstone project
- IIM Visakhapatnam’s Executive Alumni status
- Understanding of the marketing management process, the consumer journey, the importance of communication, and the scope of digital and social media marketing
- Demonstrate operational excellence in brands and brand management, as well as promotional activities in creating product/service awareness
- Learn how to use analytics and digital tools and techniques for effective marketing like SEO on-page and off-page, keyword optimisation, and more
- Instil a strategic mindset and transform into strategic leaders to lead innovations and new product development through digital platforms
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate (10+2+3)/Post Graduate degree in any discipline, from any recognised university
- Work experience* of 1 year or above is required
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who fail to meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Dr. Amit Shankar
Assitant Professor, Marketing
Dr. Pankaj Vishwakarma
Assistant Professor, Marketing
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|No. of Installments -4 Installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Deadline Date||16-Jul-2023|
|Programme Start Date||30-Jul-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-May-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive by leveraging technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques focusing on experiential learning through lectures, simulations, workshops, capstone project, and hands-on practices.
To be Publish