The Executive MBA programme at IIM Sirmaur is a two-year, non-residential, weekend programme that is equivalent to an MBA degree programme custom tailored for working professionals who want to upgrade their skills and knowledge in the fine art of business management. The programme will help participants develop a deeper understanding of domains such as operations, marketing, finance, strategy, and human resources. The programme's pedagogy for executive learning includes case discussions, lectures, group exercises, role plays, management games, simulations, seminars, assignments, project work, audio-visual aids, and ICT-based learning methods. The programme's unique approach to executive education is designed to provide professionals with the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in modern-day business.
- Contextually designed comprehensive 2 years programme
- Focus on real business use cases
- Experiential learning with industry expert sessions and simulations
- Diverse participant group across functional areas and industries
- Rich peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Leads to a ExMBA degree from IIM Sirmaur
- PGDBM certification, if only 1st year is completed
- Two campus immersion modules of 3 days each (optional)
- Develop a conceptual understanding of various aspects of management
- Develop strong leadership skills by helping improve communication, team work, and inclusivity
- Appreciate the functional aspects like Marketing, Finance and Accounting, OB and HR, Operations Management, and MIS
- Equips participants with techniques and tools to execute strategies and effectively analyse and solve complex business problems
- Helps young, aspiring business leaders and entrepreneurs to strengthen their decision-making and managerial skills
- Improves managerial, leadership, and entrepreneurial abilities of aspiring managers or entrepreneurs
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent (10+2+3) with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with a minimum of 3 years of full-time post-qualification managerial/professional experience at the time of application.
- IIM Sirmaur Ex-MBA test score.
- Based on the valid qualifying scores of the candidates shall be shortlisted for a Personal Interview.
- Offer of admission shall be made based on the composite score obtained along with the various parameters of selection (Qualifying test score, PI, Academic and professional profile).
- Candidates who successfully complete the programme will receive a degree of “Executive Master of Business Administration” (ExMBA) from IIM Sirmaur during the Annual Convocation.
- Those with requisite participation but complete ONLY the first year shall receive a “Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management” (PGDBM).
- Those who have received poor grades in more than FOUR courses will receive a “Certificate of Participation”.
- Participants who complete the Ex-MBA programme successfully will be accorded the IIM Sirmaur Executive Education Alumni status
*All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of IIM Sirmaur.
Prof. Prafulla Y Agnihotri
Prof. Karthikeyan Balakumar
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|No. of Installments -6|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Last Date to Apply||19-Aug-2023|
|Programme Start Date||22-Jan-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Jan-2026|
The programme's pedagogy will incorporate a diverse mix of teaching methodologies, including lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, role-plays, seminar presentations, assignments, management games, and simulations.
To be Publish