Design Thinking is a strategic approach towards creative problem-solving by placing users’/customers' needs above everything else. It is a process of questioning: questioning the problem, questioning assumptions, and questioning the implications. It is also an iterative and agile process of ongoing experimentation that is useful in tackling problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by re-framing the problem in human-centric ways, developing ideas, and adopting a practical approach in prototyping and testing. As a process it is a great catalyst of change and evolution.
- Contextually designed 6-month programme
- Campus immersion module of 1 day
- Learning-by-doing as dominant pedagogy
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
- Understand the implications of disruption and the role of innovation
- Understand various frameworks, tools, and techniques of Design Thinking
- Learn to formalise or systemise a culture of Innovation in your organisation
- Determine and select the right Innovation opportunity to pursue
- Design, develop and implement an innovation product or service or process
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+3+4)/Post Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate of all years.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience for Post Graduate and minimum 5 years’ experience for Graduate participants.
*Internships and training experiences are not considered as full-time work experience
Selection will be done on the basis of the following:
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (minimum 100 words) submitted along with the application
- Telephonic interview by Programme Directors if warranted
This have 3 modules and One project.
• History and Philosophy of Design Thinking
• When and How to use the Method?
• Learn to Emphasize
• Reframing the Perspectives
• Ideation and Creativity
• Prototyping and Testing
• Integrative View of Design Thinking
• Innovating Products, Services, and Business Models
• Crafting a Better World using Design Thinking
• Design Thinking, Innovation, and Organisation Strategy
*The certificate shown above is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
** IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time without notice
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|1-day Campus Visit (Boarding & Lodging only)||3,750|
1. *GST as per prevailing rate is applicable and will be collected additionally from the candidate/participant. Current GST rate is 18%.
2. At the time of application, a Processing Fee of ₹10,000 will be charged. Processing Fee contains ₹2,500 towards Application Fee & ₹7,500 towards the 1st instalment of Programme Fee. Processing Fee of ₹10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Lucknow.
3. Please Note: The Processing Fee shall not be refunded in the following circumstances:
Note – For Foreign candidates, the cost of dispatching study material will be borne by them.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||26-Jun-2022|
|Programme Start Date||08-Oct-2022|
|Programme End Date||31-Mar-2023|
Learning by doing will be the dominant pedagogy of this highly experiential programme. The participants would take part in role-plays, group discussions, games and simulations, and various exercises. Lectures and case discussions would support the exercise in concept-sharing.
To be published soon.