We live in a world governed by an accelerating pace of innovation and technological disruptions that are constantly reshaping managerial responsibilities. Today’s managers must possess a mix of hard and soft skills combined with a dynamic leadership vision that allows them to manage people, business processes, and products effectively. In a complex and ever-evolving global market, there is a need for management leaders to be agile, adaptable, and comfortable with constant change.
IIM Lucknow’s Accelerated Business Management Programme for Executives (ABMPE) gives you the opportunity to acquire contemporary management knowledge, skills, tools, and frameworks required to enhance your career prospects while you continue to pursue your job.
The constantly evolving workplace driven by technology, globalisation, and the pandemic has forced organisations to build a robust management team that marches to the beat of the business goals. Today, organisations are continuously looking for professionals who can play a greater role than ever before in order to shape a company’s culture. There’s a huge demand for skilled managers who have the potential to analyse and make complex business decisions across all facets of an organisation. Keeping this aspect in mind, IIM Lucknow has introduced Accelerated Business Management Program for executives who wish to excel in this career.
This leadership development program is a uniquely designed, fast-track management programme for working professionals. The course prepares aspiring leaders for the multifaceted challenges of today’s dynamic business environment. Through a comprehensive and personalised learning journey, AMPE helps professionals to build future-ready capabilities with a progressive mindset. Learners are trained to build a solid foundation in strategy, leadership, business communication, and other advanced management skills.
IIM Lucknow’s Accelerated Business Management program boasts of an immersive, interactive, and experiential curriculum that is powered by a robust pedagogy. The programme is tailored to the complex and changing business environment, where volatility and uncertainty are part of the norm. With its unique and dynamic mould, the programme provides learners with the confidence to step into senior leadership roles.
IIM Accelerated Business Management is one of the best management programs in India. Well-recognised by industry experts, the course will unlock a participant’s potential through a life-changing learning experience.
- Overview of contemporary management practices and frameworks.
- Well-rounded, rigorous, and integrated curriculum with real-world applications
- A flexible, location-independent and blended programme designed for working professionals
- Action Learning Projects to apply classroom knowledge to solve actual organisational problems
- 5-day campus immersion
- IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni status and Certification
- Learn how to improve business processes, growth planning, decision trees, and organisational architecture.
- Master the art of strategic, operational, financial, and executive decision-making to drive organisational change in a volatile business environment.
- Apply the principles of effective management to navigate tectonic economic shifts caused by globalisation and technological disruptions.
- Explore varied business perspectives and develop a deep understanding of leadership in the digital age.
- Acquire functional knowledge of contemporary tools, frameworks, and digital technologies to facilitate organisational transformation.
- Develop holistic perspectives into emerging business models and employ a data-driven growth strategy to scale business verticals rapidly.
- Learn a systematic approach to solving business problems and successfully applying cross-functional management principles to plan for growth.
- Graduate or equivalent (10+2+3) or Diploma (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or Post-Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate marks of all years
- Minimum 5 years and a maximum of 15 years of relevant work experience* post completion of qualifying education and the candidate should be currently working
Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not necessarily guarantee selection in the programme.
The selection of candidates will be based on:
- Relevant academic credentials provided by the applicants in the application form
- Statement of Purpose (minimum 100 words) submitted along with the application
- Telephonic interview by Programme Directors, if warranted
(Detailed content within each course contains additional topics apart from the ones mentioned here)
1. Dynamic Economic and Business Landscape
2. Value Proposition, and Demand and Supply
3. Demand Function and Market Elasticity
4. Cost Structure and Scale Economies
5. New World of Disruptive Business Models
6. Sustaining Business and Profits in Competitive Markets
Developing Organisational Leadership
1. Understanding Self
2. Work Motivation
3. Team Management
4. Leadership Traits
5. Unleashing Leadership Potential
Group Project Preparation 1 Session
Financial Statements and Business Decisions
1. An Introduction to the Three Basic Financial Statements
2. Reporting and Interpretation of the Financial statements
3. Managerial Discretion in Financial Reporting and Quality of Earnings
4. Financial Ratio Analysis
1. Consumer Markets, Behaviour, and CRM
2. Customer Segmentation, Engagement, and Content Strategy
3. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
1. Effective Communication
2. Persuasion and Influence Strategies
3. Business Writing
4. Non-Verbal Communication and Presentation Skills
5. Cross-cultural Communication
1. Descriptive Analytics: Data Visualisation Techniques
2. Measures of Central Tendency
3. Probability, Random Variable, and Normal Distribution
Group Project Preparation 2 Session
Digital Transformation of Business
1. Building Blocks of Digital Transformation
2. Strategic Role of MIS in Digital Age
3. Basic Enterprise Architecture
4. Emerging Role of Cloud and New IT Architecture
5. IoT and Industry 4.0
6. Cyber Risk Management/Security
1. Introduction to the Financial Goal of the Corporation
2. Investment Analysis: Estimating Hurdle Rate and Cash Flows on Projects
3. Investment Decisions: Best Practices in Capital Budgeting
4. Financial Decisions
5. Short-term Financing and Working Capital Management
Business Data Analytics
1. Overview of Predictive Analytics, ML, and AI
2. Predictive Analytics: Process and Methodology
3. Business Application of ML and AI
4. Big Data Business Model Maturity Index
Designing Work Organization
1. Environment, Strategy, and Design Challenges
2. Designing Structure
3. Organisational Culture
4. Change Management
5. Organisational Life Cycle
Group Project Mid-Term Review
Managing Business Strategy
1. Strategy, Strategic Decisions, and Content
2. External Environment and Internal Analysis
3. Business Level Strategy
4. Strategies for Shaping Markets
Supply Chain Management
1. Understanding Supply Chain
2. Decision Phases and Drivers in Supply Chain
3. Inventory Management, Risk Pooling, and Bullwhip Effect
4. Design of Supply Chain Network
5. Sustainable Supply Chain Network Design
1. Macroeconomic and Business Environment
2. Measuring Growth and National Income Accounting
3. Macroeconomic Indicators of Short-run Business Cycle
4. Long-term Economic Growth and Prosperity
5. Monetary, Fiscal, and Exchange Rate Policies
Managing Corporate Strategy
1. Managing a multi-business Company
2. Value Creation using Diversification Strategy
3. Deciding on the Boundaries of the Corporation
4. Mergers and Acquisition, Alliances, and Vertical Integration
5. Corporate Governance
1. Product Management: Product Mix and New Product Development
2. Brand Management in a Digital World
3. Marketing Attribution, Testing, and Experimentation
4. Marketing Tools, Automation, and AI
Management of Services and Pricing
Group Project Immersion: Presentation and Discussion Session
- Students who successfully clear the comprehensive evaluation criteria along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Successful Completion’ from IIM Lucknow.
- Students with requisite participation but unable to complete successfully will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni status.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni Fee||10,000 + GST|
|Total Fees (Including Application & Alumni Fees)||3,33,000|
*GST will be additional as applicable. Collection of all above fee will be done by BCCL.
Note: Processing Fees is ₹10,000, which contains ₹2,500 towards the application fee & ₹7,500 towards the part of the course fee. Processing Fee of ₹10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Lucknow
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||13-Jul-2022|
|Academic Orientation Date||31-Jul-2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||12-Dec-2022|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive, leveraging live streaming of sessions. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quizzes, assignments, etc.
- Core Courses: Get a 360-degree view of business, its operating environment, and its functional management through classroom and virtual sessions.
- Action Learning Projects: Work on a new developmental or problem-solving initiative within businesses with periodical advice and review from faculty mentors at IIM Lucknow.