Business leaders orchestrate organisational excellence and embody the essential qualities of ambition, self-confidence, responsibility, credibility, accountability, competitiveness, tenacity, empathy, emotional fortitude, decisiveness, anticipation, timing, articulation, communication, and stewardship. The objective of this programme is to provide the participants a strategic perspective and deep insights into leadership roles and responsibilities; and to equip them with the tools and techniques to build and fortify their leadership capabilities to inspire and extract winning performances from their teams.
- Leadership 4.0 programme designed by India’s finest leadership coach
- 12 three-hour sessions conducted online over 12 Thursdays
- Networking and peer-learning opportunities
- IIM Kozhikode Certification
- Graduation or Diploma in any discipline with minimum 5 years of work experience.
- This programme is ideal for CEOs, CXOs, Start-up Founders, Family Business Owners, Functional Leaders, Aspiring Leaders, High Performers, Individuals considered for succession planning within their organisation, etc.
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile.
The programme will comprise the following courses:
- The Art and Practice of Leadership
- Changing Mindsets: The Art of Influence, Persuasion and Negotiation
- Strategic Thinking: Learning the Art and Science of Mindfulness
- Power, Politics and the Art of Possibility: Lessons from Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Coaching for High Performance Leadership
- Deep Work: Meeting the Execution Challenge in the 4.0 World
- Dynamics of Change: The Creative Response
- Managing Time and Stress
- Leadership and Emotional Literacy
- Leadership and Teaming: Working with Diversity
- Building your Leadership Brand: The Law of Giving
- Passion and Compassion: Lessons from Hermann Hesse’s Siddhartha
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Siddharta by Herman Hesse
- Arthashastra by Chanakya
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Leadership Lessons from the Bhagvad Gita
- Karma Sutra: Leadership & Wisdom in Uncertain Times by Debashis Chatterjee
Participants who successfully complete and clear the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance, will be awarded a Certificate of Completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance, will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee||86,500 + GST|
|No. of Installments -Instalment Structure To Be Announced|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application closure date||17-Mar-2022|
|Class Start Date||24-Mar-2022|
|Programme end date||15-Jun-2022|
A mix of diverse pedagogical tools and techniques designed to capitalise on participants’ strengths and fortify their weaknesses with the goal of shaping them into competent and successful leaders.