The Professional Certificate Programme in Business Management from IIM Kozhikode is developed keeping in mind the ever-changing dynamic environment of today. New opportunities are emerging in and around our lives that businesses can tap into. These new opportunities demand executives who are mentally prepared and ready to take on the future with skills and knowledge that will equip them to make a space for themselves at their workplaces.
- A contemporary programme of business management
- Live classes by highly experienced faculties from IIM Kozhikode
- Real-life case studies and simulation-based pedagogy
- 2 days of campus immersion
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status
- Get comprehensive business management exposure with a focus on general management, marketing, and digital transformation.
- Experience hands-on learning and competency development in collaboration with seasoned industry practitioners.
- Gain a holistic and integrated perspective of the organisation and its environment.
- Hone analytical, strategic, and business thinking and competence.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/Diploma (10+2+3) from any recognised university
- Minimum 2 plus years of full-time work experience post completion of qualifying education
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile and credentials at the sole discretion of IIM Kozhikode.
The programme comprises the following three modules.
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Markets & Banking
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Individual & Group Behaviour in Organisations
- Business Law
- Managerial Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Presentation skills
- People skills
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Digital Transformation
- International Management
- Consumer Behaviour & Marketing Research
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business
- Product & Brand Management
- Corporate Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Organisation Structure, Design & Change
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a ‘Participation Certificate’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status.
Prof. Deepa Sethi (Programme Director)
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|No. of Installments -All amount is payable in 5 parts|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||15000 + 58,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||02-Jul-2023|
|Programme Start Date||29-Jul-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Jul-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology, and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.