IIM Kozhikode’s Advanced Product Management (APM) is a comprehensive programme that helps participants develop the conceptual, analytical, and decision-making skills and knowledge of industry’s contemporary practices needed to successfully develop, launch and manage products & services. The course includes significant topics like value delivery process carried out by a Product Manager (PM) and how the role varies in B2C and B2B markets along with knowledge about the nature, sources, and tools of customer insights, and strategy for new product identification, product development, testing and launching, and disruptive innovation. The course also integrates all aspects of product development and product modification through a simulation.
- Contextually designed 6-month programme for product managers
- Field research case studies and two simulations
- Capstone project and 20-hour non-classroom real-life project
- Peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Understand value proposition, value communication, and value delivery through products
- Understand the role of product strategy in product management
- Learn and implement the new product development process
- Learn qualitative and quantitative techniques in product development, estimating market share, and the importance of product features to customers
- Learn agile product management, MVP, and MDP
- Understand product planning and road mapping
- Learn descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics in product management
- achelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/Diploma (10+2+3) from a recognised university
- Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience* post completion of qualifying education
*Internships and training experiences will not be considered as part of full-time work experience.
The selection will be based on the candidate’s corporate nominations and retail applications with credentials, subject to meeting eligibility criteria. Final selection of participants will be solely done by IIM Kozhikode.
Professor Atanu Adhikari
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|No. of Installments -4 Installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|1 Installment||25,000 + 35,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Deadline Date||30-Jul-2023|
|Programme Start Date||12-Aug-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Feb-2024|
*Taxes will be added as applicable
*All fees will be collected by BCCL Note: In case the candidate rejects the offer from the Institute then the Processing Fee will not be refunded.
To be Publish