Executive Post Graduate Certificate Programmes are conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. These programmes offer a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in a specific business function.
The programmes offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics for Decision Making, Digital Transformation & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and Public Policy Management. The participants of these programmes form an interesting mix of working professionals ranging from Executive Vice President to Executives from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVE
The Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management (EPGCMM) is conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function of marketing. In today's globalized and highly competitive environment, marketing competencies often determines survival and success of any organization and senior managers must have access to the frameworks and tools of contemporary marketing.
This programme attempts to deliver the state of the art knowledge both strategic and tactical to the participants. Delivered through technology enabled interactive learning platform, the programme offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives aiming to build competencies in Marketing Management.
The primary objective of the Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management (EPGCMM) is to provide exposure to the classical and contemporary marketing decision frameworks. The focus of the programme is on equipping the participants to use these frameworks to analyse and conceptualize marketing decision situations and develop approaches for effective and creative interventions. The programme also envisages having a discussion-oriented pedagogy to facilitate peer-to-peer learning sharing insights of the participants from various sectors.
- The Curriculum covers Digital and Strategic Marketing
- Opportunity to learn from one of the top ten Indian B-schools
- One-week campus immersion
- IIM Kozhikode Alumni status
- Student privileges like E-library access
- Rich peer-group learning (an average experience of nine years of previous batches’ participants)
After completing this programme, the participants will:
- Enhance existing skills in sales and marketing
- Acquire knowledge of classical and contemporary frameworks for effective decision-making in the era of modern marketing
- Inculcate a scientific approach to marketing practices leveraging digital marketing concepts and tools
- To build upon participants’ existing skills in sales and marketing
- To provide classical and contemporary marketing decision frameworks
- To inculcate a scientific approach to marketing practices
- To sharing advanced knowledge in sales, marketing and customer management
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Three years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional work experience after graduation as on start the date of the programme.
Educational qualifications, work experience.
The programme curriculum comprises the following:
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Managing Business Markets
- Marketing Communications Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Services Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
- Strategic Marketing
Students who successfully complete the programme and fulfil all the prescribed requirements will be awarded a Certificate of Completion through IIM Kozhikode valediction.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Alumni Membership Fee (Payable along with the 2nd installment)||10,000|
Fee Payment: All fees are payable directly to IIM Kozhikode.
*Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable will be collected additional from the candidate/participant. The current GST rate is 18%..
|No. of Installments -All amount is payable in 4 part|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||20-Jan-2023|
|Programme Start Date||26-Mar-2023|
|Programme End Date||28-Dec-2022|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive, taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of:
- Real-life case studies
Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning experience
To be published.Apply Now