Executive Post Graduate Certificate Programmes are conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. These programmes offer a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in a specific business function. The programmes offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics for Decision Making, Digital Transformation & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and Public Policy Management. The participants of these programmes form an interesting mix of working professionals ranging from Executive Vice President to Executives from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
- Contemporary 1-year programme for finance professionals
- Campus Immersion of 5 days from 02 April to 06 April, 2023 at IIMK Campus.
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
- IIM Kozhikode alumni status
- Learn to make decisions regarding the valuation of assets, hedging, trading portfolio management.
- Master the concept of Return on Investment (RoI) central to every financial decision
- Drive business decisions by understanding financial principles, assessments, analyses, and considerations
- Bachelor’s Degree# or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate mark## or equivalent CGPA
- Three years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional work experience after graduation as on date of applying online for the programme3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online.
Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total experience. *Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (http://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/alluniversity.pdf ) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Admission to the programme is based on evaluation of the profile and fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
A candidate can apply for multiple programmes by submitting a separate application for each of the programme.
Candidate shortlisted will be intimated through offer letter. If a candidate is shortlisted for admission to more than one programme; admission will be granted to only one programme based on the candidate’s preference. Request for changing the programme is not considered after submitting the application form online or after offering the admission.
Candidates provisionally shortlisted for admission to the programme are required to attend the in-campus module at IIMK Campus module conducted at the beginning of the programme. During the in-campus module, the original documents of academic and experience will be verified on the first day of registration. Attending the in-campus module is a mandatory requirement & the candidate failed to attend the in-campus module is not permitted to enrol in the programme.
Admission offered is not deferrable to the next academic year under any circumstances.
- IIMK has the discretion to overrule the above criteria under exceptional circumstances.
- IIM Kozhikode will follow Government of India Reservation Policy for Admission to Central Educational Institutions (CIEs).
The duration of the EPGCFM is one academic year split into four quarters and spread over one year. The programe covers fundamental, competency related and integrative courses, structured to be delivered in about 225 hours. The 12 courses offered are meant to impart management knowledge and skills to the participants covering the latest concepts and techniques in the specific functional area of finance. Faculty from IIMK and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management I
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Management II
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Derivatives
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Financial Management
- Risk Management
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quiz, assignments, lecture-discussions, case study method, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects and class presentations.
There will be various kind of assessment for each course including end-term examination (after each quarter), quiz, assignment, project, etc.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee (excluding Application Fee)||3,50,000|
|No. of Installments -Programme Fee (Non-Refundable): 3,50,000 plus 18% GST payable in four instalments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|First Instalment – Part Payment||20,000|
|First Instalment – Part Payment II||67,500/- plus 18% GST on ₹87500/-|
|Timeline and Dates|
|First Instalment – Part Payment||01-Jan-1970|
|First Instalment – Part Payment II||16-Mar-2023|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of:
- Real-life Case Studies
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning experience
To be Publish