Executive Post Graduate Certificate Programmes are conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. These programmes offer a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in a specific business function.
The programmes offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics for Decision Making, Digital Transformation & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and Public Policy Management.
The participants of these programmes form an interesting mix of working professionals ranging from Executive Vice President to Executives from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
- Contextually designed 12-month programme for working professionals
- Peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Campus Immersion of 5 days from 02 April to 06 April, 2023 at IIMK Campus.
- IIM Kozhikode Alumni status
After completion of the programme the participant would be able to:
- Analyse the need for a digital business strategy in an organisation and frame it accordingly
- Gain expertise in the concepts of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Deep Learning, Blockchain, etc.
- Understand the relevance and business application of these advanced technologies
- Implement methods to keep the organisational data secure and protect the privacy of company information
- Bachelor’s Degree# or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate mark## or equivalent CGPA
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online.
Also Candidates should meet one of the following additional requirements apart from the above criteria:
The candidate must have studied at least 3 subjects related to Information Technology during the Graduation or any additional diploma level Certification in Information Technology.
Minimum of 2 years experience (out of 3 years) preferably in the IT/ITES/Technology sectors or the IT Function of an organization.
Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total experience. *Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (http://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/alluniversity.pdf ) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Candidate meeting eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for a profile based evaluation from the Information System area. Final selection will be based on candidate meeting eligibility requirement & profile based selection.
The duration of the EPGCAIML is one academic year split into four quarters spread over one year. The programme covers fundamental, competency related and integrative courses, structured to be delivered in about 225 hours. The 11 courses offered are meant to impart management knowledge and skills to the participants covering the latest concepts and techniques in the specific functional area of Information Systems. Faculty from IIMK and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.
- Digital Business Strategy, Models and Transformation
- Mathematics for AI and ML
- Tools for AI and ML
- Data Analytics and Automation
- Machine Learning for Business
- Disruptive Technologies for AI and ML
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Ethics
- Block chain for Business
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning for Business
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quiz, assignments, lecture-discussions, case study method, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects and class presentations.
There will be various kind of assessment for each course including end-term examination (after each quarter), quiz, assignment, project, etc.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|First Instalment – Part Payment||20,000|
|First Instalment – Part Payment II||67,500/- plus 18% GST on 87500/-|
|No. of Installments -Four|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|First Instalment – Part Payment||01-Jan-1970|
|First Instalment – Part Payment||09-Mar-2023|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kozhikode. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quizzes, assignments etc.
To be Publish