The management of the social economy requires professionals with a thorough grounding in the management of the social ecosystem. The Certificate Programme in Management of Social Initiatives (Batch 002) from IIM Kozhikode aims to empower individuals as catalysts for positive social change by providing them with a strong conceptual foundation in three key pillars of social initiatives. These pillars encompass Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Not-For-Profit Ventures, and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Contemporary 11-month programme in management of social initiatives and social entrepreneurship
- Capstone project to demonstrate learning pathway experience and outcomes
- Conceptual grounding in social initiatives and self-discovery as agents of social change
- Thorough understanding of the social economy encompassing Charity/Philanthropy, NGOs, CSR, and Social Innovations/Social Enterprises
- In-depth knowledge of the social ecosystem including stakeholder definition, problem analysis, solution development, project management, impact measurement, etc
- Understand the practical aspects of developing a business model, identifying funding sources and approaches, and social venture creation processes and practices
- Ability to create a social enterprise business plan or a concept document or a case study
- Diploma (10+2+3), or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4), or Integrated Master’s Degree (10+2+5) or equivalent, from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU) in any discipline
- Minimum THREE years of work experience* after completion of qualifying education
*Internships and training experiences will not be considered as part of full-time work experience
Participants from corporate nominations and retail applications will be selected based on their overall profile and credentials at the sole discretion of IIM Kozhikode.
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status.
Disclaimer: All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of IIM Kozhikode
Prof. Priya Nair Rajeev
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fees||2,65,000 + GST|
|No. of Installments -4|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|1 Installment||20,000 + 65,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||20-Aug-2023|
|Programme Start Date||15-Oct-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Sep-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive leveraging technology, and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques including lectures, case studies, simulations, projects, and participants’ experience-sharing.
To be Publish