Adopting advanced marketing analytics, every organisation gains an in-depth report of the marketing process and pathway to execute the desired plan and strategise for the launch of a product or service in the market. Marketing analytics gets data garnered through successful marketing campaigns that help to conclude some important factors like lead conversions, consumer behaviour, customer location, mostly inclined preferences, etc. With IIM Kozhikode’s Professional Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing Analytics (AMA), learn to generate business value.
Professional Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing Analytics (AMA)
The Advanced Marketing Analytics programme is designed to give participants a holistic orientation of concepts of marketing analytics with the practical skills to analyse consumer data to make successful marketing decisions. Through live class lectures, real-life case studies, hands-on data analysis and capstone projects, participants will learn the fundamentals of marketing analytics. They will also know how to forecast and influence business decisions using analytical techniques and consumer information insights.
The programme explains techniques used to identify, collect, manage, and understand marketing data for profitable use and how to turn that information into relevant and effective marketing tactics. The programme will allow participants to utilise their marketing expertise learned from this programme in a field of their choice, including marketing strategy, product and brand management, and marketing analytics.
- Two decision-oriented programmes of marketing analytics
- Deep Insights on Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Real-life case studies and simulation-based pedagogy
- Capstone project in Marketing Analytics
- Live classes by highly experienced faculty
- IIM Kozhikode certification
On successfully completing this programme, students will be able to:
- Turn data insights into a competitive business advantage
- Implement rigorous marketing practices and analytical techniques
- Estimate effect of marketing actions on consumer decision
- Develop acumen in new product development, pricing decision, and market share calculation
Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduation in any discipline and relevant work experience of 5 years after qualifying degree.
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile and credentials.
This programme is divided into Two modules.
- Concepts, process, and relevance of marketing analytics in marketing decisions
- Qualitative investigation for marketing decisions
- Exploratory Data Analysis and statistical inference
- Predictive analytics in marketing – estimating the effects of marketing actions on consumer decision – correlation, simple regression, and multiple regression
- Finding consumers’ perceptual dimensions and its effect on consumers’ purchase decisions – Factor Analysis
- Market segmentation, estimating market size, market profiling – Cluster Analysis
- Consumers’ discrete choice behaviour – Logistic Regression
- Product distribution and Supply Chain Analytics
- Classification and Regression Tree (CART) in marketing
- Consumers' utility of product features, product modification – Traditional Conjoint Analysis
- New product development, pricing decision, market share calculation – Choice-based Conjoint Analysis
- Time Series Analytics in marketing (Demand Forecasting)
- Study of cause and effect of consumer behavior – Experimental Analytics
- Social Media Analytics and Text Mining for decision-making
- Customer Lifetime Value Analysis
- Market Basket Analysis
- Capstone Project
In this programme participants will be required to do a Capstone Project. The project will run throughout the period of the programme in which students need to identify a real business issue related to product strategy of an organisation/industry, collect primary/secondary data, and apply concepts discussed in the course to find a probable solution. Finally, participants have to submit reports of the project, which will be evaluated by the project directors. The project is meant to provide a deep understanding of the subject matter.
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
* Taxes will be added as applicable.
*All fees will be collected by BCCL
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 2 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application closure date||27-Feb-2022|
|Academic orientation date||05-Mar-2022|
|Programme start date||06-Mar-2022|
|Tentative Programme end date||14-Aug-2022|
- The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits.
- The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, case studies and participants’ experience sharing.