With the advent of digital technology, the marketing ecosystem has evolved into a complex network of channels for connecting with the consumers. Marketers need to take into account the complete marketing picture to be able to anticipate and deliver against rapidly evolving customer expectations. Marketers are required to be skilled at Mar-Tech and should be aware of latest marketing analytics trends. Marketing strategy and analytics are thus sought-after skills in marketers. A professional certification in Advanced Marketing and Analytics prepares you to handle contemporary profiles in marketing.
Adopting advanced marketing strategy and advanced marketing analytics, every organisation gain an in-depth report of the marketing process and pathway to execute the desired plan and strategise for the launch of a product or service in the market. Marketing analytics gets data garnered through successful marketing campaigns that help to conclude some important factors like lead conversions, consumer behaviour, customer location, mostly inclined preferences, etc. With IIM Kozhikode’s Dual Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing Strategy (AMS) and Advanced Marketing Analytics (AMA), learn to generate business value.
The Marketing Strategy & Analytics programme is a bundle of two programmes namely a professional certificate programme on Advanced Marketing Strategy (AMS) and a professional certificate programme on Advanced Marketing Analytics (AMA) programme. It is designed to give participants a holistic orientation of concepts of marketing strategy as well as fundamentals of marketing analytics with the practical skills to analyse consumer data to make successful marketing decisions. In addition to completing two programmes, participants would have to complete a 20-hour non-classroom project as part of the curriculum. Through live class lectures, real-life case studies, marketing strategy simulation, hands-on data analysis and capstone projects, participants will learn the fundamentals of marketing strategy and analytics. They will also know how to forecast and influence business decisions using insights provided by analytical techniques and consumer information.
The programme provides a valuable theoretical understanding of marketing strategy concepts and explains techniques used to identify, collect, manage, and understand marketing data for profitable use, as well as how to turn that information into relevant and effective marketing tactics. The programme will allow participants to utilise their marketing expertise learned from this programme in a field of their choice, including marketing strategy, product and brand management, and marketing analytics.
Who should attend
• Mid to senior-level managers working in the marketing/sales/marketing analytics domain.
• Mid to senior-level marketing professionals with knowledge of marketing/sales/marketing analytics domain, keen to learn the effective tactics of analysing data, deriving profitable conclusions and using them in curating strategies for business enhancement.
The programme is designed to bring following outcomes from Advanced Marketing Strategy and Marketing Analytics programme of IIM Kozhikode-
- Techniques and strategies of marketing analysis beneficial for businesses
- Strategic and tactical marketing tools, company and market orientation, targeting and positioning strategy, IMC strategy, customer-focused marketing mix planning, market strategy of MNCs in emerging economies and detailed consumer behaviour
- Detailed understanding of effective tools of analysing the marketing data and curating the strategy that will help to forecast and influence business decisions
Education - Graduates from a recognized university in any discipline
Experience Minimum - Minimum of 5 years overall experience is required to apply.
- Participants will be selected based on their overall profile, Statement of Purpose(SOP) and credentials.
This programme comprises the following two sub-programmes:
- Introduction to strategic marketing, creating and communicating value
- Strategic and Tactical marketing, Porter’s competitive strategy
- Company orientations, market orientation
- Marketing in BOP, effect of BOP innovation
- Targeting and positioning strategy
- Product strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Integrated marketing communication strategy
- Customer focused marketing mix planning
- Marketing strategy of national and multinational companies in emerging economies
- Consumer behaviour and marketing strategy
- Marketing Strategy Simulation
- Capstone Project
- Concepts, process, and relevance of marketing analytics in marketing decisions
- Qualitative investigation for marketing decisions
- Exploratory Data Analysis and statistical inference
- Predictive analytics in marketing – estimating the effects of marketing actions on consumer decision – correlation, simple regression and multiple regression
- Finding consumers’ perceptual dimensions and its effect on consumers’ purchase decisions – Factor Analysis
- Market segmentation, estimating market size, market profiling – Cluster Analysis
- Consumers’ discrete choice behaviour – Logistic Regression
- Product distribution and Supply Chain Analytics
- Classification and Regression Tree (CART) in marketing
- Consumers' utility of product features, product modification – Traditional Conjoint Analysis
- New product development, pricing decision, market share calculation – Choicebased Conjoint Analysis
- Time Series Analytics in marketing (Demand Forecasting)
- Study of cause and effect of consumer behaviour – Experimental Analytics
- Social Media Analytics and Text Mining for decision-making
- Customer Lifetime Value Analysis
- Market Basket Analysis
- Capstone Project
- Non-classroom project of 20 hours mentored by the Faculty Coordinator.
- The candidates will have to present the project and it will be evaluated.
- Capstone Project - In this programme participants will be required to do a Capstone Project. The project will run throughout the period of the programme in which students need to identify a real business issue related to product strategy of an organisation/industry, collect primary/secondary data, and apply concepts discussed in the course to find a probable solution. Finally, participants have to submit reports of the project, which will be evaluated by the project directors. The project is meant to provide a deep understanding of the subject matter.
- Marketing Simulations - Participants will learn how to continuously innovate and implement a marketing strategy in a mature market that will help them establish and maintain competitive differentiation
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
GST is applicable on all components of fees. Currently GST rate is 18%.
|No. of Installments -All amount is payable in 5 parts-|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|At the time of registration||15,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||25-Dec-2022|
|Programme Start Date||08-Jan-2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||01-Nov-2023|
• The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits.
• The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, case studies, classroom activities, simulation and participants’ experience sharing.
There is an immense demand of Analytcis as well as strategic management courses among all management professionals. Sales and Marketing professionals are always keen to do a programme which will equip them for strategical marketing as well as detailed decision making process on the basisi of marketing analytics. This is first time any course by any top b school which is concentrating advanced level of content for Strategy and Analytics from the perspective of Marketing Professionals. The detailed content, low cost, case studies, capstone project place this programme on top in the list of all long term and short term marketing courses. Highly recommended for Mid to Senior Managers working in the marketing,sales and marketing analytics domain. Dual certification also goves you another benefit of personal branding.Apply Now