A Senior Management Programme is a management development programme designed for experienced executives and senior managers who wish to enhance their leadership skills, develop a broader perspective on their business, gain exposure to best practices, and strive to improve themselves.
The Senior Management Programme at IIM Kashipur is designed for working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 10 years of industry/functional experience. This programme aims to provide senior managers and executives with the leadership skills necessary for leading teams and organizations, including strategic thinking, innovation, communication, decision-making, and problem solving. A key objective of the course is to provide participants with a strategic perspective to better understand the challenges posed by a dynamic business environment and develop strategies to deal with them. As part of the programme, participants will enhance their self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and leadership style.
12-month advanced management development programme
Specially designed for senior executives/professionals/entreprenurs
Unique Masterclass Session (Panel Discussion) after every module
Capstone Project (On-Campus Immersion)
- Develop the ability to think beyond day-to-day operations and take a long-term perspective on business challenges
- Develop skills such as communication, delegation, motivation, and conflict resolution to build teams
- Enhance skills such as budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, etc. to make informed decisions and allocate resources effectively
- Get motivated to be more ingenious and creative in the approach to problem-solving, and identify new opportunities and develop more effective solutions
- A worldview to understand the challenges and opportunities of operating in a globalised world and how to work effectively in a diverse and complex business environment
- Chance to interact with other senior leaders, exchanging ideas and experiences, and building enduring and rewarding relationships
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/2-Year Master’s Degree or its equivalent from recognised universities (UGC/ AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- 10 years of work experience after completion of qualifying education as above
- Participants who fulfil the above criteria but are not working currently, are also eligible for the programme
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, group project, case study or other objective/subjective assessment. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage practical learning. The qualifying criterion for assessments is 60%.
Participants are expected to attend all sessions of a given course. However, participants may take leave on account of emergencies, participation in management festivals or co-curricular activities, etc., subject to the approval of the Programme Coordinator. However, a 75% minimum attendance requirement would be considered for the final grading. For less than 75% attendance, a grade cut as per the norms will be applied.
- Candidates will have successfully completed the programme if they have met the attendance requirements and the evaluation criteria
- Successful candidates will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIM Kashipur
- Those with requisite attendance but unable to complete successfully, will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’
Prof. Kunal Ganguly.
Chiarperson, MDP & Executive Master of Business Administration( Analytics) [EMBA (Analytics)]Programme.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Registration Fee||INR 7,700|
|Processing Fee** (Collected at the time of application)||INR 15,000|
|Program Fee||INR 2,61,000|
|Campus Fee||INR 24,000|
|Alumni Fee||INR 10,000|
|Gross Program Fee (Excl. registration Fee)||INR 2,95,000|
Taxes will be added as applicable
**Rs. 15,000 + Applicable Tax (Processing fee contains INR 7,700 towards Registration fee & INR 7,300 towards the programme fees). Processing fee of INR 15,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Kashipur subject to deduction of INR 2,500
|No. of Installments -4 Installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment 1||Rs. 72,700|
|Instalment 3||Rs. 67,500|
|Instalment 4||Rs. 67,500|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Programme Start Date||23-Jul-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Jul-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur and experts from the industry. The programme will be primarily taught through a combination of class exercises, presentations, take-home exercises, simulation, and case studies. The course contents are organised in a way to provide the participants with an introduction on the application of content to various business aspects.
To be Publish