Today’s dynamic business environment requires leaders to be agile, adaptive, and futuristic in their approach. However, research insights point at the dearth of leadership talent currently due to the lack of the right knowledge, experience, and guidance. IIM Indore’s Senior Management Programme is designed to transform experienced professionals into future leaders. It aims to empower you with the opportunity to be a senior management professional in leading companies.
- 80% of the organisations in India are currently facing a leadership talent shortage
- Most of the top leadership agree that using agility in business practices is the new way of doing business
- According to a study by FICCI, skill vacuum is the major reason for senior professionals becoming redundant
- People more than 45 years-50 years of age not at the CXO level, may not be employable if they lose their jobs, necessitating upskilling and reskilling
Sources: timesofindia.indiatimes.com, economictimes.indiatimes.com, mckinsey.com
IIM Indore’s Senior Management Programme is specially designed for working professionals/entrepreneurs who have a minimum of 10 years of work/industry experience. This is your chance to upgrade your skills and take on new roles and responsibilities in the ever-changing and evolving business environment.
The technology-enabled, dynamic economy is posing various unprecedented challenges for managers. Regardless of the size of the organisation and nature of business, everyone is facing difficultly to keep pace with the new business trends and needs well-trained and experienced managers who can lead their firm in the right direction. Competent and contemporary management education with this course from IIM Indore can indeed make you stand out from the crowd and make you a preferred manager.
- The curriculum covers concepts like VUCA Leadership and Triple Bottom Line approach
- Imparts knowledge of growth strategies and leadership skills for future challenges
- Capstone project: Business simulation Taught by acclaimed IIM Indore faculty and
- industry experts
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status and certification
- 3-day campus immersion at IIM Indore
- Gain exposure to the latest thinking and experiences through experiential modules
- Understand and enhance their strategic and leadership
characteristics, and competencies
- Be better equipped with growth strategies and
leadership skills for future challenges in the highly
competitive business environment
- Demonstrate a global orientation to decision-making and
- Applicants should be working professionals/entrepreneurs
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent)/postgraduates in any discipline recognised by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% aggregate marks at either UG/PG level
- Minimum 10 years of work experience post completion of qualifying education
Participants will be eligible to apply for the programme based on their overall profile and credentials.
The programme comprises the following four modules.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Business Law and Contracts
- Information Technology
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- People Management
- Corporate Finance
- Analytics for Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Leading Teams for High Performance
- Strategic Management
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Negotiations and Influence
- Building a Sustainable business
- Decision Making for Leaders
Capstone Project: Business Simulation
Candidates meeting requisite attendance requirements and clearing the
comprehensive evaluation will be awarded ‘Certicate of Successful
Completion’ from IIM Indore.
Candidates unable to clear the comprehensive evaluation but meeting
requisite attendance criterion will be awarded a ‘Certicate of Participation’.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Study Materials/Simulations /Library/ Assessment/ Closing Ceremony/ Certification Fee (Excluding GST)||35,000|
This is with reference to the refund of the Processing Fees, please note that the Processing Fee shall not be refunded in the following circumstances:
|No. of Installments -All amount is payable in 4 parts|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||05-Mar-2022|
- The pedagogy will be highly interactive, leveraging the advantage of the technological benefits.
- The teaching approach will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quizzes, and group-based project work.