Project management is the application of skills, knowledge, tools, experience, methods, and processes to achieve project objectives within the expected time duration and budget while adhering to the delivery criteria.
If you are aspiring to further your career in project management, you will have to upskill to be able to benefit from the impending opportunity. Acquire the core skills in project management with IIM Indore’s Certificate Programme in Project Management. Master the tools required to keep projects on track, sharpen your project management precision, and learn to overcome challenges by being well-versed in project management fundamentals as well as contemporary knowledge.
Most projects, even at successful companies, tend to go over budget and take longer than anticipated, even with formal training. This project management certificate programme will teach proven strategies and practical, hands-on tools to drive successful project outcomes. You’ll learn the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- Curriculum covering Agile Project Management
- Working with MS Projects
- Contextually designed for working executives
- Taught by the best of domain experts
- Focus on real business-use cases
- Campus immersion
- Executive Education Alumni status
- An in-depth understanding of fundamental and advanced topics in project management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of project management skillsets.
- An introduction to agile project management.
- Diploma (10+2+3) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) or 10+2+4) or 2 years Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks of all the years
- Minimum 2 years of work experience* is required post-completion of qualifying education
*Internships and trainee experiences will not be considered as full-time work experience.
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation.
The programme will include the following modules:
Introduction to Project Management
Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Risk Management
- Participants who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfil all other academic requirements will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status*.
- *The participant will need to apply for the alumni status separately along with the necessary fee to register themselves. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – ₹1,000 + Applicable Taxes
- Lifetime membership – ₹10,000 + Applicable Taxes
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Fees (exclusive of GST)||1,45,000|
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||10,000 + 50,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||09-Jul-2023|
|Programme Start Date||22-Jul-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Jan-1970|
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of:
- Case discussions
- Project work
- Term papers
- Assignments, etc