Leadership fosters organisational resilience by promoting an agile work environment through change initiatives.
The Certificate Programme in Leadership and Change Management (CPLCM) at IIM Indore will help you lead change more effectively in your organisation. The course will help you develop leadership potential, an understanding of a sustainable change strategy, the challenges, techniques, and burdens, and will help you gain the knowledge required to implement and oversee change initiatives while managing resistance from the stakeholders.
- Contextually designed 8-month programme for working executives
- Best of domain experts as programme faculty
- Campus immersion module of 3 days
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Focus on real business use cases
- Learn practical tools and techniques for galvanising the organisation around change
- Diagnose organisational cultures and the role they play in change projects
- Generate leadership strategies that are mindful of the complexity of change and mobilise energy for organisational transformation
- Learn how to overcome barriers to change
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post-graduate from universities recognised by the Association of Indian universities
- Minimum 50% marks in either Diploma or Graduation or Post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum three years of work experience* post completion of qualifying education
*Internships and trainee experiences will not be considered as full-time work experience
- Participants who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfil all other academic requirements will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status*.
- Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for Executive Education Alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer Executive Education Alumni status.
- IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice. Only the courts at Indore will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Education Alumni membership being granted.
*The participants will need to apply for the alumni status separately along with the necessary fee to register themselves. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – ₹1,000 + Applicable Taxes
- Lifetime membership – ₹10,000 + Applicable Taxes
Prof. Mit Vachhrajani
Prof. Nishit Kumar Sinha
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fees||1,85,000 + 10,000|
|No. of Installments -3|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Installment 1||60,000 +10,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||19-Aug-2023|
|Programme Start Date||05-Nov-2023|
|Tentative Programme End Date||01-Jul-2024|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive leveraging technology and deploying a judicious mix of pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, assignments, etc.
To be Publish