Communication is key to success in every aspect of life and ever so in a competitive business environment. As professionals progress into larger roles, strategic communication capabilities become a key influencing factor to realize their goals, objectives, vision and mission. The overall objective of the programme is to equip participants with strategic skills in leadership communication to enable them to assume leadership positions in future. The programme presents new paradigms of leadership communications in the form of manoeuvres that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that require critical thinking, comprehending ever-evolving mutable market scenarios and interlacing changes in organizational structures, crucial decision making, and persuasive merits in interacting with internal and external stakeholders. The programme presents new strategic frameworks of communication both theoretical and practical demonstrating their applications in diverse domestic and international corporate cases. The major takeaway of the programme is to provide a novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission.
This programme has not been designed as a finishing school curriculum with the typical soft skills package encompassing English speaking proficiency training and grooming etiquette. It is about the language of leaders who demonstrate through their visionary communications the strategic understanding and evaluation of firms, markets and end-users.
- Best In-class Executive Education.
- Rigiouris & Experimental Curriculum.
- Best e-class Faculty.
- Face-to-pear learning circles.
- Learn strategic skills in leadership communication to assume higher leadership positions
- A novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission
- Gain insights on maneuvers that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that require critical thinking
- Adopt a neo-classical approach to Communication Analytics
- Understand the Argumentation / Persuasion theory of behavioral economics as communication converters
- Effectively convey your insights and recommendations to your team and organization
Working managers with an experience profile of 8 years or more, who are at least graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with 50% marks.
Candidates would be shortlisted based on an assessment of background and motivation based on the application form submitted and performance in a personal interview.
- The program will be delivered through Live online sessions delivered through Direct to Device (D2D) mode.
- Participants can attend the live sessions from the comfort of their home or office using Laptop/Desktop with a reliable internet connectivity of min 1 Mbps.
- Live sessions would be held every Saturday From 9:00 AM TO 12:00 PM.
- In addition, there will be a 4 day Campus Module at IIM Calcutta towards the end of the course comprising presentation examinations and certification ceremony.
- Subject to Govt. guidelines and Institute guidelines on the pandemic, the presentation examinations and certification scheduled for campus visit may be converted into online sessions.
Certificate from IIM Calcutta.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Application fees||2500 + GST (Non-refundable)|
|Campus Fees||32,000 + GST|
|Total Fees (Excluding Application Fees)||2,17,000 + GST|
Dates are subject to change as per the decision of the Institute.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||60,000 + GST|
|Instalment II||65,000 + GST|
|Instalment III||60,000 + GST|
|Instalment IV||32,000 + GST|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Last date to Apply||28-Feb-2022|
|Technical briefing / Orientation||12-Mar-2022|
|Programme Commencement Date||26-Mar-2022|
- Blend of lectures
- Case studies
- Video graphed presentations
- Personalized feedback
To be pubished.Apply Now