This programme ensures that participants are equipped to adapt to the fast-paced technological and organisational challenges faced today, while constantly evolving and adapting themselves. We aim to prepare managers of the future offering practical and industry-ready skills that can be used to guide them in their business decisions through a better understanding of the complex socio-economic environmental and ethical challenges faced by a firm.
- Set the strategic direction of their future in today’s knowledge economy
- Challenge their pre-conceptions and explore new ideas to lead and deliver change
- Understand and address the continuous changes in preferences and expectations of individuals as customers, employees, and, in general, stakeholders by reinventing themselves to make the most of better insight and foresight.
- Analyse business models in the context of the broader environmental political and social landscape in which organisations operate
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
Screening and selection will be done solely by IIMC.
Middle Managers with minimum 5 years of experience.
This course is divided in three modules
- The Business Environment
- Business Decision Making
- People Management
- Introduction to the Case Method
- Project Management
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Business Simulations
- Digital Transformation
- Design Thinking,Innovation and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Strategic Management
- Business Analytics and its Applications
- Driving business in exigencies and contingencies
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Calcutta Executive Education Alumni status.
*The certificate shown above is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee (Excluding Registration Fee)||6,80,000|
|No. of Installments -There is 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Installment 1||5,500 + 1, 64,500|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||23-Jul-2023|
|Programme Start Date||29-Oct-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Oct-2024|
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of, depending on the subject, a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.