A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hospital Administration is a three-year undergraduate degree program that prepares students for careers in healthcare management, administration, and leadership. The program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage healthcare organizations and improve the delivery of healthcare services. The curriculum typically includes a combination of business courses, healthcare courses, and general education courses. Some of the core courses that students take in a BBA in Hospital Administration program include:
- Dedicated (E)nglish (L)anguage and (P)ower (S)kills (L)earning module is an industry-first approach by VIROHAN, aimed to develop and enhance the soft & communication skills of students
- Fun and engaging in-class training through BLENDED LEARNING approach to enhance student participation and retention
- Guest sessions by healthcare industry experts
- Regular case study based sessions to make students interview-ready through resume-building trainings, mock interviews, etc.
- 100% internship and job support
- Lifetime access to myCareer app, that facilitates on the go learning!
- Opportunity to become a part of a 6500+ successful alumni network.
After completing a 3-year BBA in Hospital Administration degree program, graduates can pursue various career paths in the healthcare industry. Some of the common career paths include:
- Healthcare Administrator
- Health Information Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Healthcare Marketing and Sales
- Health Services Manager
- Healthcare Educator
Overall, the BBA in Hospital Administration degree program provides graduates with a range of skills and knowledge to pursue various career paths in the healthcare industry.
12th pass (Any Stream)
Candidates must have passed class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board of Secondary Education.
The curriculum typically includes a combination of business courses, healthcare courses, and general education courses. Some of the core courses that students take in a BBA in Hospital Administration program include:
- Front Desk Coordination
- Business Communication
- Healthcare Delivery System and Services
- Hospital Waste and Disaster Management
- Health Information Management and Technology
- Accounting and Financial Management for Healthcare Organizations
- Billing and Insurance
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Statistics and Research Methodology
- Organizational Behavior
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Medical Law and Ethics
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee||3,27,000 + 3,500|
Registration fees of 3,500 is applicable.
|No. of Installments -Depends on the Fee Payment Plan|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Monthly (37 Installments) 0% discount||8,840|
|Monthly (25 Installments) 9% discount||11,880|
|Quarterly (9 Installments) 14% discount||31,350|
|Half Yearly (5 Installments) 16% discount||54,648|
|Yearly (3 Installments) 20% discount||87,120|
|Complete (1 Installment) 23% discount||252,450|
|Timeline and Dates|